insurance coverages

We write insurance on Dwellings, Mobile Homes, Commercial Property & Farms.

Our policy is very basic and only provides coverage for the perils of Fire, EC (Extended Coverage, which includes Windstorm, Hail, Explosion, Riot or Civil Commotion, Aircraft, Vehicles, Smoke and Volcanic Eruption) and Vandalism and/or Malicious Mischief (VMM).  The following are a few items to be sure and cover with your client when writing a policy through the OFPA:

  • We do not provide insurance coverage on vacant properties.
  • We do not provide Replacement Cost coverage.
  • We do not provide any “all risk” perils coverage.
  • We do not provide coverage for Liability, Theft or Water Damage.

More about Residential Dwellings and Mobile Homes
More about Commercial Property
More about Farms